Sometimes you just don’t want to work out or eat healthy. You loose that motivation and that’s normal, it happens every now and then. I know I struggle to wake up at 5am some days to get that morning workout in.
Some ways I stay motivated
- I have a Tumblr blog where I post and look at fitness pictures. (I try to look at it every morning when I wake up). It helps me a lot to get up and go to that morning crossfit class. (You can take a look, you’ll find it on my blog under blogroll. Scroll all the way down).
- I only buy healthy food. I have a box of organic cookies for when that sweet tooth kicks in.
- I read other fitness blogs and get ideas for recipes and workouts.
- I wash my hair only on days I work out.
- I say to myself only 10 minutes and if I want to leave I’ll leave. When I say that it makes me feel like no one is making me stay and it’s not something I HAVE to do, since it’s not something I HAVE to do. The feeling turns into something I WANT to do.
- I think about how bad and lazy and tired I’ll feel if I don’t workout. The guilt of not working out gets me up in the morning as well.
Ways to stay motivated
- Make a fitness board and put it where you always see it.
- Having trouble going for a run? Download zombies run app. It’s a really cool app that makes it seem like your running away from zombies. With headphones on you can hear them like they were right behind you. It also has a lot of more cool features you should check it out!
- Wear tighter clothes. Wearing loose clothes tends to make you more comfortable and people usually tend to gain a couple of pounds.
- Start a hobby that helps you stay active. (Yoga,run,crossfit,bicycling,aerial yoga, pole dancing).
- Follow fitness blogs/Instagrams.
- Wash hair only on days that you work out.
- Buy cute leggings and tops to work out in.
- Wear the cute leggings and top.
- Try group fitness. Having other people around you striving to get fit and working out gives of a good energy and gets you pumped.
- Work out in the morning. When you do, you get it out of the way faster and you don’t have to think about working out the whole day which can make you start dread it.
- Buy a cute dress (smaller than your actual size) and hang it somewhere. Wear it when you drop the weight you want.
- Take pictures in your work out clothes. After that intense workout. Take a cute picture of yourself doing yoga and share it on your social media profile. Going through your social media and seeing all the cute pictures of you working out helps to stay motivated.
How do you guys stay motivated ? I would seriously love to hear! Please share.