Sometimes you just don’t want to work out or eat healthy. You loose that motivation and that’s normal, it happens every now and then. I know I struggle to wake up at 5am some days to get that morning workout in.
Some ways I stay motivated
- I have a Tumblr blog where I post and look at fitness pictures. (I try to look at it every morning when I wake up). It helps me a lot to get up and go to that morning crossfit class. (You can take a look, you’ll find it on my blog under blogroll. Scroll all the way down).
- I only buy healthy food. I have a box of organic cookies for when that sweet tooth kicks in.
- I read other fitness blogs and get ideas for recipes and workouts.
- I wash my hair only on days I work out.
- I say to myself only 10 minutes and if I want to leave I’ll leave. When I say that it makes me feel like no one is making me stay and it’s not something I HAVE to do, since it’s not something I HAVE to do. The feeling turns into something I WANT to do.
- I think about how bad and lazy and tired I’ll feel if I don’t workout. The guilt of not working out gets me up in the morning as well.
Ways to stay motivated
- Make a fitness board and put it where you always see it.
- Having trouble going for a run? Download zombies run app. It’s a really cool app that makes it seem like your running away from zombies. With headphones on you can hear them like they were right behind you. It also has a lot of more cool features you should check it out!
- Wear tighter clothes. Wearing loose clothes tends to make you more comfortable and people usually tend to gain a couple of pounds.
- Start a hobby that helps you stay active. (Yoga,run,crossfit,bicycling,aerial yoga, pole dancing).
- Follow fitness blogs/Instagrams.
- Wash hair only on days that you work out.
- Buy cute leggings and tops to work out in.
- Wear the cute leggings and top.
- Try group fitness. Having other people around you striving to get fit and working out gives of a good energy and gets you pumped.
- Work out in the morning. When you do, you get it out of the way faster and you don’t have to think about working out the whole day which can make you start dread it.
- Buy a cute dress (smaller than your actual size) and hang it somewhere. Wear it when you drop the weight you want.
- Take pictures in your work out clothes. After that intense workout. Take a cute picture of yourself doing yoga and share it on your social media profile. Going through your social media and seeing all the cute pictures of you working out helps to stay motivated.
How do you guys stay motivated ? I would seriously love to hear! Please share.
I’ve been making this acai bowl for EVERYONE. My hubby asks for it so much and I make it almost every breakfast! It’s so easy to make and it’s seriously sooooo yummy!
Ingredients for bowl
- Acai powder
- Moringa powder
- Honey 2 spoons
- Coconut water
- Sun potion powders
- Coconut flakes
- Lara bar chocolate chip cookie dough
- Wild friends pumpkin spice peanut butter
Acai bowls are literally my favorite go to meal. It’s so simple to do and it can be done in less then 5 minutes. First I put the frozen fruits then I add all the powders, honey, coconut water about half way through the ingredients (not the blender). Then I blend ! You guys don’t really need to add the sunpotions or the moringa powder. I add it because of its health benefits but it doesn’t make a difference in the taste. For toppings I usually put what you see in my picture but it all depends on what you like! Some fruits, granola, coconut flakes, whatever you want. Have fun with it ! And remember not to blend to much. You want to make it a smooth & creamy consistency. I hope you guys enjoy! I seriously LOVE this recipe!
So, the bubs and I were in desperate need of a vacation. Since I’ve always wanted to try out the food & wine festival at Orlando, Fl Epcot, we decided hell yeah! Trying food all day doesn’t sound to shabby.
When we got there, we decided to try out some rides before actually eating at the festival. Soo, we decided to try Mission to space … what a bad idea. I guess the bubs and I really CANNOT handle motion stimulators or have any career in being astronauts in the near future. When you get to the ride you have the option to pick the not so intense one and the intense one. The bubs was all like INTENSE, INTENSE… I could choke him. Well when we got of we had to walk around and sit in restruants for like 40 minutes before finally feeling like ourselves again. I stopped at nearly 5 trash cans ready to puke. After all of this we finally got to the festival !
SO MUCH FOOD !! Our favorite was the first picture with the Mexican tácito and the margarita.
He was so taken by all the Mexican food they had in the menu. He couldn’t handle it. lol
Later that night we went to OHANA
This restaurant was BOMB
Everything was so much fun! The Bubs really does make any place we go to an adventure.
Focus on YOU! Work out more. Go to places you’ve never been before. Cut toxic people out of your life. Be good to your parents. Do something you’ve always wanted to do. Get OUT of bed earlier. Get a massage, (you’ll be surprised how much it helps). Spend less time watching tv. Complain less. Stress less. Don’t skip breakfast. Go for a run. Eat to nourish your body. Drink more water. Set goals you want to accomplish. Spend time with friends. Take a lot of pictures. Take a lot of videos. Do something you’re scared to do. Get something you’ve always wanted. Smile more often. Laugh more often. Read at least 5 books. Feed your intellectual side. Nourish your soul. Sleep more. Don’t worry about what people say. Everyone lives their lives differently, there is no correct way to live your life. JUST BE HAPPY
I’ve currently just started school again and I’m seriously SO excited ! Graduating is my top achievement right now. Apart from that I’ve been waking up every day for a month and a half now to go to cross fit. I feel so good about my progress. Being healthy has always been a lifestyle of mine but getting back to being FIT is the goal. How would you guys make 2017 great?